About Anti-Aging Dentistry
No matter their age, everyone wants to maintain the aesthetic appeal of their smile and have a healthy appearance. Any chipped, stained, cracked, or missing teeth can have an impact on your self-image and confidence.
Unfortunately, our teeth continue to deteriorate with age. Improving the health of your smile is a commitment of our dental experts in Santa Clarita, CA.
Aging-related imperfections take a toll on other dental health issues if they’re left unaddressed. At Copperhill Smiles, we provide anti-aging dentistry that will rejuvenate your smile by taking years off your appearance.
Over the years, clenching, grinding, biting, and eating discoloring foods can have a negative impact on your teeth. This is exacerbated by your lack of preventative care for your teeth. Some of the ways tooth damage and deterioration can prematurely age you are as follows:
- Teeth may become short owing to years of clenching and grinding. This outcome isn’t just a source of pain; it wears down your teeth and affects your facial structure and bite.
- Non-symmetrical teeth that are angled inwards can distort the look of your lips and mouth, giving the appearance of uneven and thin lips.
- If your bite changes owing to damage to the teeth, it can impact your face by producing wrinkles and fine lines around your mouth.
- Your jaw becomes narrower as you age. This impacts the appearance of your smile and detracts from your youthfulness.
- Silver metal fillings that you may have gotten years ago, deteriorate over the years and can give you an outdated look.
Personalized Anti-Aging Procedures
At Copperhill Smiles, we can address a variety of dental concerns that may be adding years to your appearance. Our skilled doctors are equipped with conservative and minimally-invasive procedures to give you a smile makeover.
When you book a dentistry consultation with us, we examine your dental issues thoroughly and gain insight into the outcomes you wish to see. During our initial examination, we use x-rays and physical examinations to observe for signs of bite misalignment, dental decay, occlusal disease, TMJ, oral cancers, and periodontal disease.
The dental experts at our clinic in Santa Clarita have a range of tools and procedures at their disposal to provide you the outcomes you desire. These are:
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace metal alternatives. This is a more biocompatible approach that offers greater comfort and aesthetic appeal.
- Porcelain crowns and veneers
- Laser gum reshaping to lengthen your teeth
- Custom-made night guards to align your teeth and reduce the gap between them
- Full-mouth reconstruction to dramatically transform your oral health after years of extensive damage
Schedule a consultation at our dental office in Santa Clarita, CA, for information about our anti-aging dentistry procedures.