A bright smile can boost your confidence like nothing else can. People struggling with crooked teeth or gaps between their teeth often hesitate to flaunt their smiles. This can take a toll on your self-confidence and hold you back from everyday activities.
Copperhill Smiles’s experts are family-friendly dental specialists who offer a variety of procedures that will give you the straightened, aligned teeth you’ve always wanted. Get more details about our Invisalign aligners in Santa Clarita today.
We’re one of Santa Clarita’s top-tier providers of Invisalign. These clear, undetectable braces are an alternative for people who’re hesitant about wearing traditional braces with metal wires. These virtually-invisible braces are a popular choice among California’s residents, primarily because they offer both cosmetic and functional advantages.
Straighten your teeth and regain your beautiful smile with these aesthetically-pleasing braces. Crooked and misaligned teeth can hinder your dental hygiene and lead to gum disease or tooth decay over time.
Invisalign aligners are custom-made for every stage of your journey. Each set is worn for about two weeks, so your teeth can gradually move into their desired place.
With our professional advice and services, you’ll be able to enjoy a flawless smile in no time!
Why Choose Invisalign?
Among the various teeth straightening treatment available to you, invisible braces offer a customized solution that allows you to live your life while enjoying its benefits.
Some functional and cosmetic benefits of opting for Invisalign are:
- They’re removable—Invisalign aligners can be taken off when you want to brush or floss your teeth. This also enables you to clean the aligners and trays to optimize your dental and oral health.
- They’re virtually-invisible—People often avoid teeth straightening procedures because of the unattractive brackets and wires. You won’t have to worry about that with Invisalign.
- There are no food restrictions. While you should remove your aligners before you eat or drink anything other than water, there’s no food that you can’t eat!
- They’re custom-made for you. We customize a set of aligners for you after taking molds of your bite.
- The plastic Invisalign trays don’t hurt your gums or lips. Unlike metal braces, there is little to no discomfort with Invisalign.
Invisalign offers an innovative and effective approach to teeth straightening procedures. Over the course of a few months, you’ll be able to enjoy a beautiful, perfectly-aligned smile!
Schedule a consultation with our dentists to see if you meet the eligibility criteria for Invisalign. For more information, contact us or visit our Santa Clarita, CA, dental clinic today.